Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh, hello there!

If you manage to find this, thanks for reading! I hope I have plenty to tell you on a more constant basis than I do cleaning some other things! New year, new resolutions. That pretty much makes me like everyone else. This blog is one of many things I'd like to work on this year. So keep reading, and I'll keep writing, k?


I suppose a short introduction is appropriate :)
My name is Amanda, and I'm a born and raised Floridian. Although I don't usually prefer the beach, I'm all about warm weather. I lived in Wisconsin briefly, and let's just say snow is not for me. I have an eight year old stepdaughter, a sassy three year old daughter, and a newly turned one year old not so little boy. I'm sure you'll see plenty of pictures! Oh wait...here they are now!


Chloe, Mason, Breleigh

Okay, now that we've gotten that cuteness out of the way...
I love to do DIY projects (thanks to a possibly unhealthy obsession with Pinterest), I have heavily packed shelves in my garage due to my couponing, and a huge stash of fabrics because of my love for self taught sewing. Stick around, you'll see plenty of it all! And send your friends over too! ::hinthint:: I'll be doing giveaways and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment