Friday, January 27, 2012

Can't stop me now!

I promised you a new DIY project, didn't I? Well, I finally found some time to finish it. I wanted to make Breleigh a new tank top before summer is already here starts. We do live in Florida, after all, and winter doesn't stick around for too long. I didn't  have a pattern, but patterns and I don't agree anyway, so I just kind of went with it. It did take me four hours, but since I started from scratch, I guess it could have been worse. So here is all of my hard work and pin pokes on my little beauty of a model. She is gorgeous, isn't she?



I had to work hard for that smile. Once I finally did get a smile she said "Mooooom! Take a picture of a funny face!" So, in typical Breleigh fashion...


Don't be surprised, this is normal for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment